Problem viewing existing stream on multiple clients (sessions)

Hello, I have a problem viewing stream (using streaming plugin) on multiple open browser cards/multiple viewers. The problem is occuring the most, when starting to watch stream that has already begun. Furthermore, sometimes, new watchers generate problems for previous viewers. Here is the example:
To prove that this is not a frontend code issue, here is the demo file:

As can be seen, stream IS active, as the bitrate is visible. Now, my app:

This image shows client that was connected before gstreamer script was started. Now, this happens all the time, sometimes the video track is muted after a few seconds, which creates necessity to start it over a few times without reloading a page. Otherwise, the video track gets muted and stays that way. What could be the issue of this?

Already discussed many times, not a Janus issue. Browsers have a limited number of connections they can make to the same server, and with long polls each tab will keep one open, preventing others to use them when you go beyond that limit. IIRC the limit is 6, meaning you can only do about 5 tabs open to the same site if you want to test things. Either use different browsers or different browser profiles if you want to do more.

This happens even with 2 tabs active, or different devices watching the stream at the same time.

This is probably a lack of keyframe, then. If the stream started already, a new user will need to wait until the next keyframe arrives before being able to see the video, because frames arriving in the meanwhile will be differences that will be useless without a reference. Try configuring your gstreamer pipeline to tell the encoder to send a keyframe more often, and you should see video appearing sooner. Also ensure that packets are not too large, or with the SRTP overhead they may exceed the MTU and be dropped.

Can I get any testing gstreamer pipeline that I can use? Preferably similar to these used in demos. I checked and the problem happens all the time, even when I start the stream while on page. When I connect to the server address used in demos, it works flawlessly.